Rookie

FishForums.net Pet of the Month
🐶 POTM Poll is Open! 🦎 Click here to Vote! 🐰

FeliciaLong1961

Reaction score
I set up my first planted tank about 18 months ago. Now I have 3, a 29, a 38 and a 5. I have 2 silver angelfish and one otto in the 29. My 38 has a really nice variety of fish with a golden angelfish as a centerpiece. The 5 gallon tank has a combo of fake and live plants and a white betta named Arthur as it's sole resident. I really enjoy my fish and most of them have names. I am still learning but am looking forward to learning as much as I can!

Attachments

• 20210425_144328.jpg
    20210425_144328.jpg
    324.1 KB · Views: 41
  • 20210425_144301.jpg
    20210425_144301.jpg
    373.5 KB · Views: 39
  • 20210415_105318.jpg
    20210415_105318.jpg
    278.8 KB · Views: 45
Welcome to TFF where you can ask any fish related question you may have and likely someone here will respond. Meanwhile, please vote in our Tank of the Month contest. You can view entries by clicking on banner at top of forums. And in a few days, we will be accepting entries for our Pet of the Month contest where you can enter any pet in your household except fish ;)

Hello there! Very nice fish and tanks! You'll get lots of tips and tricks here as well as helpful advice from experienced fish keepers ? may I be the first to offer some! Arthur's fins are very delicate, so his tank should only really contain either live plants or silk. You can check his decor as well by doing the tights test (or panty hose, depends where you're from) if they snag then the decor needs to be removed incase of a torn fin... And bettas really love a planted tank ?

Hello there! Very nice fish and tanks! You'll get lots of tips and tricks here as well as helpful advice from experienced fish keepers ? may I be the first to offer some! Arthur's fins are very delicate, so his tank should only really contain either live plants or silk. You can check his decor as well by doing the tights test (or panty hose, depends where you're from) if they snag then the decor needs to be removed incase of a torn fin... And bettas really love a planted tank ?
Thanks for the tip, I'll
check out the plastic pieces.

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Members online

Back