tomchurchman
New Member
- Joined
- Feb 17, 2007
- Messages
- 39
- Reaction score
- 0
- Points
- 0
My new RO unit is producing water with a TDS reading of zero and the Ph is 4-5, pretty red, using the nutrafin wide band liquid. However, when I add minerals (Tropic Marin, tropical minerals - 1 and a bit spoonfuls, as stated) the Ph is jumping to about 7.6 (using nutrafin narrow band liquid test).
Any ideas whats wrong? these minerals should give a Ph of 7.
I've only just got the narrow band tester and last weekend was testing using the wideband and thought the Ph was around about 7, although its hard to be accurate.
If I leave the re-mineralised RO for a while, is the Ph likely to drop?
Any ideas whats wrong? these minerals should give a Ph of 7.
I've only just got the narrow band tester and last weekend was testing using the wideband and thought the Ph was around about 7, although its hard to be accurate.
If I leave the re-mineralised RO for a while, is the Ph likely to drop?








