River Bed Sand As Substrate

Yeah it would look cool for sure!

There is a lot of it too!

The seaweed looks like an onion plant, which I have one in my Cichlid tank, and it won't stop growing! lol :lol:

-FHM

Iknow you can get aquatic onion plants but they are asian arent they ?

is it a cichlid river you live by then ?


Yeah it would look cool for sure!

There is a lot of it too!

The seaweed looks like an onion plant, which I have one in my Cichlid tank, and it won't stop growing! lol :lol:

-FHM

Iknow you can get aquatic onion plants but they are asian arent they ?

is it a cichlid river you live by then ?

ive got some pond oxygenating plant in mine put it in 3 days ago and its grown around 5 inch it grows like mad i cant remember what its called though


No, I WISH I lived near a Cichlid river, that would be SOOOOOOOOOO neat!

No, I live in Wisconsin, USA, not near any Cichlid lakes/rivers.

-FHM


yeah it would cichlids are cool almost look like marine fish
the only cichlid ive got though is a royal ram lol
 
Nice, yeah I got like 6 African Cichlids.

You can check my profile to see what species I got.

-FHM
 
Thanks!

Yeah I love Cichlids!

There are so many different species and colors of them; so neat!

-FHM
 
I love their personality!

Like when I pick up the food container, they all rush to the top of the tank in a little group begging for food! :lol:

-FHM
 
I love their personality!

Like when I pick up the food container, they all rush to the top of the tank in a little group begging for food! :lol:

-FHM

lol thats like my giant gourami he's like a dog in a tank lol follows me everywhere around the tank begs for food jumps out to get the food out your fingers and he is only 4 month old and about 7 inches long lol
 
I love their personality!

Like when I pick up the food container, they all rush to the top of the tank in a little group begging for food! :lol:

-FHM

lol thats like my giant gourami he's like a dog in a tank lol follows me everywhere around the tank begs for food jumps out to get the food out your fingers and he is only 4 month old and about 7 inches long lol
Thats awesome!

Yeah, I never seen a Jewel Cichlid at my LFS either.

-FHM
 
I love their personality!

Like when I pick up the food container, they all rush to the top of the tank in a little group begging for food! :lol:

-FHM

lol thats like my giant gourami he's like a dog in a tank lol follows me everywhere around the tank begs for food jumps out to get the food out your fingers and he is only 4 month old and about 7 inches long lol
Thats awesome!

Yeah, I never seen a Jewel Cichlid at my LFS either.

-FHM

one of my friends own a fish shop i'll ask him if he knows where i can get one from.

he does alot of cichlids mainly malawis though
 
Thats cool that a friend of yours owns a LFS!

Yeah, def ask him!

-FHM
 
Thats cool that a friend of yours owns a LFS!

Yeah, def ask him!

-FHM

yeah he helps me out alat but he's upset with me at the moment because i got a 24 inch silver arrowana for free the other day lol because the owners had split and the didn't want it any more, and he has been after one for ages that size but they cost around £250/£300 roughly $500/$600 dollars lol
 
Thats cool that a friend of yours owns a LFS!

Yeah, def ask him!

-FHM

yeah he helps me out alat but he's upset with me at the moment because i got a 24 inch silver arrowana for free the other day lol because the owners had split and the didn't want it any more, and he has been after one for ages that size but they cost around £250/£300 roughly $500/$600 dollars lol
Holy crap!

Thats awesome!

-FHM
 
Thats cool that a friend of yours owns a LFS!

Yeah, def ask him!

-FHM

yeah he helps me out alat but he's upset with me at the moment because i got a 24 inch silver arrowana for free the other day lol because the owners had split and the didn't want it any more, and he has been after one for ages that size but they cost around £250/£300 roughly $500/$600 dollars lol
Holy crap!

Thats awesome!

-FHM

Iknow lol :fish: its a really cool fish eats out of hand lets you stroke it and is not bothered with any of the small fish swimming about for his dinner either so no fish losses at all BONUS lol
 
Thats cool that a friend of yours owns a LFS!

Yeah, def ask him!

-FHM

yeah he helps me out alat but he's upset with me at the moment because i got a 24 inch silver arrowana for free the other day lol because the owners had split and the didn't want it any more, and he has been after one for ages that size but they cost around £250/£300 roughly $500/$600 dollars lol
Holy crap!

Thats awesome!

-FHM

Im gonna have to go mate its late here ( or early ) 2 am ,here cool chatting to you catch up with you and have a chat soon :good:
 

Most reactions

Back
Top