Riley My Mbu Is Not Well

Sharon you did the right thing and I know you loved him, but mark sounds like he will take good care of him.
He's a very cute fish and good luck mark and well done for giving him a good home.

Awww...Mark, you are a "sweetie!" He does look great! Sharon, you've done the best thing for Riley, and I congratulate you for that! I know you miss him, but you have made the best decision...Good for you!!!!

hi...yes this was the best move for riley...im so glad riley was back to health before mark took him...i would have hated for any thing to happen while mark had him ...would not have been fair on mark...he looks realy happy in his new home...and i know he will be realy looked after...

He really likes worms as I found out today and sod getting bitten by those teeth.

122.jpg

126.jpg

Holy C**P!!! He doesn't look quite so cute in that pic!!!

wow mark...love the pics...he is realy happy...and yes loves worms..crabs..mussel..oyster...you will see as you go along...they seem to be getting on fine...

Aww Riley is so cute! Glad he is doing much much better, after reading the whole board. I know how hard it is to give away a loved pet. I'm happy you made the right decision to give him to Mark.

And the comparison to ET made me laugh :lol:

:lol: ET..yes i can see that..

How is he mark..is all still well..are they getting on ok...

Most reactions

Back