Riley My Mbu Is Not Well

Glad to hear Riley is doing well...Best wishes to you and your Mom..

oh i'm so glad that he seems to be doing better and your getting the tank sorted out.

best wishes to you and your mum at this difficult time.

Glad to hear he is doing so well. Riley is obviously a fighter. Sorry to hear about your mum. My mum passed away 2 year ago after a relatively short illness. I was with her to the end, its hard emotionally so make sure you have support around you honey cause you will need it. Hope she makes a full recovery though. All the best to you.

hi guys...hope your all ok......mum is doing a bit better now...thankyou all for your kind words..

update on riley...he is doing great...he is back to normal...eating..swimming..just perfect...his eye hais almost clear and his fin is healing perfect...he is jusr great...i am so happy...and also to let you all know mark is going to give riley a permanant home...i know he will be realy looked after ...so just need a home for harry the arowana...

thanks again to all xxxx

Glad your mum and riley are alot better.

oh i'm so glad Sharon, that sounds like just about the perfect conclusion, and mark i hope you enjoy riley and keep us all updated with his progress. :good:

Great news! Mark, I'm sure we'd all love to see a pic of Riley when you're ready!

Well I have just been and picked up the puffer and got it in to the tank. Luckily the aro is ignoring it, the microlesis swims up and looks at it but so far so good all should be ok. Well here is some pics of the now back to health and doing fine mbu:

047.jpg

015-1.jpg

033.jpg

026-2.jpg

With my aro
037-2.jpg

Its new home
023-1.jpg

Wow, Mark that was such a kind thing you did, but I think you got a pretty good reward-he is gorgeous! What are your long term plans for him?

I will monitor him in this tank if it goes well he can live in there. If not he will have his own tank in the garage.

I just realized how much Mbus look like E.T. lol Great job mark!

et.jpg

Well I have just been and picked up the puffer and got it in to the tank. Luckily the aro is ignoring it, the microlesis swims up and looks at it but so far so good all should be ok. Well here is some pics of the now back to health and doing fine mbu:

047.jpg

015-1.jpg

033.jpg

026-2.jpg

With my aro
037-2.jpg

Its new home
023-1.jpg

Thanks for the pics mark..feel very happy now i have seen him in his new home...he looks happy and the journey didnt bother him...please stay in touch...

Most reactions

Back