Returned to hobby

April FOTM Photo Contest Starts Now!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to enter! 🏆

W.R

Reaction score
Heya, I recently got back into fishkeeping after I had to quit because of a move a few years back!
Currently set up I have one 54L with three honey gourami, three guppies and a few crustations, a 34L with three guppies and some blue dreams and a 20L quarantine/ breeder tank with some mismatched neocaridinas and a very aggressive guppy that wants to be left alone instead of the betta I planned to house in there hah.

Happy to be back and I'll be in your care!

Attachments

• 20201020_214049.jpg
    20201020_214049.jpg
    290.9 KB · Views: 70
  • IMG_20201019_133146_854.jpg
    IMG_20201019_133146_854.jpg
    141.1 KB · Views: 72
It'll be easier for you decide that once it's in. You can always take it out to add moss/plant.

Heya! thanks! I always want more plants than I really have space for so I find they are a wonderful way to make it look like I planned to have them haha
I always adore real plants in tanks i tried once and no success so i went for silk and i love them plus they're so soft.

I always adore real plants in tanks i tried once and no success so i went for silk and i love them plus they're so soft.

Oh! I have never used silk in my tank, I love growing plants out of the water so having the opportunity to start a garden in an aquarium was a given I'd go with, but I do like the pro of not having to trim your silk plants because boy can these grow out of control sometimes! Would you mind sharing a picture of your silks plants? I'm beyond interested and do not know how to find pictures you've posted in the past :O

Oh! I have never used silk in my tank, I love growing plants out of the water so having the opportunity to start a garden in an aquarium was a given I'd go with, but I do like the pro of not having to trim your silk plants because boy can these grow out of control sometimes! Would you mind sharing a picture of your silks plants? I'm beyond interested and do not know how to find pictures you've posted in the past :O
Yes i've seen how the plants can grow well if you have them established nicely which is good, you won't find pictures as i only do video's sorry, as i'm useless with capturing my hubby took my betta pic this morning for me :rolleyes:

Yes i've seen how the plants can grow well if you have them established nicely which is good, you won't find pictures as i only do video's sorry, as i'm useless with capturing my hubby took my betta pic this morning for me :rolleyes:

What an extremely beautiful tank! And your guppy's look absolutely stunning I love the koi's.

Thank you so much for showing me :)

Most reactions

trending

Back