Nexorcist
Fish Fanatic
Hi everyone,
I'm thinking about restocking my tank and looking for advice on some colorful species (PLEASE see my sig for my current stock).
I had my tank for about 8 month now and my livebearers are multiplying by hour, so I’m thinking about taking about 10 or 12 of my platy's to my LFS and getting something else.
Possible options are:
2 more corydoras (emerald green or albino) not sure if 2 different types of cory's will play along nice?
5-7 Neon tetras
2 more ottos
ANY Suggestions?
I would love an dwarf Angelfish or non aggressive Chiclid, or maybe a glassfish, but after reading about 200 posts im not sure that they are compatable.
I do hope i have enough filtration to support it (1 Aqueon 10, 1 Whisper Power 30 and EHEIM 2213)
Thank you in advance.
I'm thinking about restocking my tank and looking for advice on some colorful species (PLEASE see my sig for my current stock).
I had my tank for about 8 month now and my livebearers are multiplying by hour, so I’m thinking about taking about 10 or 12 of my platy's to my LFS and getting something else.
Possible options are:
2 more corydoras (emerald green or albino) not sure if 2 different types of cory's will play along nice?
5-7 Neon tetras
2 more ottos
ANY Suggestions?
I would love an dwarf Angelfish or non aggressive Chiclid, or maybe a glassfish, but after reading about 200 posts im not sure that they are compatable.
I do hope i have enough filtration to support it (1 Aqueon 10, 1 Whisper Power 30 and EHEIM 2213)
Thank you in advance.








