Rescape of the 32gal!:D

The April FOTM Contest Poll is open!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to vote! 🏆

primsloaches16

Fish Fanatic
Reaction score
I've been wanting to change up the 32 gal for a minute, so with this being one of my rare chill days off, I decided to do so! There's more swimming room/open space, but there is really good hiding places and cover as well! I know I just posted the post-water-change pic, but I wanted to share this here anyways because I love it so much! Still a little foggy but I love it!
20200824_135341.jpg

That looks very nice, is that a FLUVAL FLEX? :wub:
Yeah!! I love it! The filtration is really nice (except my kuhlis keep wiggling their way into the first fitration stage, and like to just chill in the darkness there lol. I also have a large sponge filter in it and an air stone just to keep the oxygen goin! It's a great tank, the only downside is it plus the stand was a WHOPPING 700 bucks XD all for my babies.

Very nice, what do you keep in it?
Thank you! I have a post specifically for stocking (And it is definitely overstocked, I'm saving up for a much larger tank when I move in a few months! They are all juvenile at the moment! Right now I have:
6x Emerald Corydoras
6x Cherry Barbs
8x Kuhli Loaches
3x Dojo Loaches (My main baby Prim is my account namesake!)
2x Hillstream loaches that I'm returning to my LFS (Was given incorrect husbandry)
5x Upside Down Cats
1x LD00A1 Gold Tiger Pleco
7x Shrimp (5x Ghost, 2x Amano)
1x Gold Inca Snail

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Back