Remove Please

Status
Not open for further replies.

seanie112

Fish Herder
Reaction score
hi as above wld anyone buy these then

(theres some fish in blackpool that i always like to buy when they are abt around 300 fry bns every 6wks
but cant have them picked up in the day time as person works and dont get home till 6pm plus i live in taunton and dont drive

i have a courier that wld pick them up for me but in the day time only when they are in the area

but u wld have to catch the bns and then bag them and wait for courier to pick them up from your place but price wld be paid by me before u pick them up as got to be paid by paypal before pick up
i cld off brought them for 40pounds but now its bidding only they normaly sell for 41.00 pounds in the last couple time
and courier (courier lives up the rd from me)wld of been 25.00 pounds on first box then half price on the sec box to pick them up and drop off to me the same day from you but u wld have to keep the fry over nite if pick up next day
i wld be taking a gamble with u doing this for me mmmmmmmmmmmmmm lol
so in tatol wld be around 70.00 to 80pounds
how much wld u charge me to do this for me or how many bns wld it cost me they are brown and albino wk old by the time it ends on ebay
or wld u now try to buy them your self now you know they are on ebay lol)​

theres no way i would be buying week old b/ns...thats way to young

Status
Not open for further replies.

Most reactions

Back