Do Apple Snails need to be in warm water? I have one and the b*gger is chomping on my HC Cuba and Staurogyne sp. which is veeerrryy annoying. Shame as I think it looks awesome.
Anyway I have a heavily planted 60l biorb. It isn’t heated and houses a little school of barbs, some zebra danio and currently a fancy goldfish. The water isn’t heated but its not cold - would he be happy enough in there? He would be welcome to have the odd chew on any of the plants in there just not the delicate ones i spend money and time growing!
Thanks
Ed G
Anyway I have a heavily planted 60l biorb. It isn’t heated and houses a little school of barbs, some zebra danio and currently a fancy goldfish. The water isn’t heated but its not cold - would he be happy enough in there? He would be welcome to have the odd chew on any of the plants in there just not the delicate ones i spend money and time growing!
Thanks
Ed G
i'm basically saying that they prefer it cooler than tropical, sub tropical.






