Redfish Magazine!

🐠 May TOTM Voting is Live! 🐠
FishForums.net Tank of the Month!
🏆 Click here to Vote! 🏆

Reaction score
Hi, i've just subscribed to redfish magazine as it's free [thanks to L.V :good: ]

Does anyone know when we can expect to see the 1st issue?

Cheers

Its Tropical aswel :) but covers alot of Marine stuff i think. And according too the website issue one will be July.

Hi All -

The first issue of Redfish will come out in July. It's a monthly magazine for freshwater and marine fishkeepers and its free to download and read on your PC, iPad etc.

I'm sensitive to Tropical Fish Forums not wanting advertising on their forum, so I wont a give a link here but feel free to google us!

If anyone has any questions about the magazine I'd be only to happy to answer them.

Rf.

Hey there, Great to hear from you :) Is there anyway we can get a sneak peak of whats too come in the mag? Quite looking forward to having a read. The only reading i do appart from research is PFK so will be great.

Hey there, Great to hear from you :) Is there anyway we can get a sneak peak of whats too come in the mag? Quite looking forward to having a read. The only reading i do appart from research is PFK so will be great.

+1 for a sneak peek!

If you do, we'll big up your mag on this forum and on UR! lol

In fact, I've already mentioned this in the marine and reef chit chat section and it's getting lots of positive views.

I wonder if they will put out ;) haha im more interested in the Tropical side, But going to be reading the marine stuff, As i do lan to setup a marine tank at some point but not yet, Dont know anywhere near enough about it :)

Hi All -

Without giving too much away, the magazine will contain articles of interest to both freshwater and marine aquarists. Within our freshwater section we have articles for some tropical fish species, along with a smaller number on coldwater and pond species. Similarly, our marine section includes some material on marine fish and some on inverts.
We will be releasing more details about the contents of issue #1 shortly.

Cheers,
Rf.

Hi Matt,

To give you guys a bit of an inside peek (I posted this on the marine chit-chat forum, so I hope it's ok to repost here).

Issue #1 includes:
Guppies explored
Neon and cardinal tetras
Nimbochromis fuscotaenitus
Goldfish, a historical perspective
Zoanthids
Spawning Clownfish
Pond plants
Fishes of Kakadu
and an article on the microbiology of aquarium filters!

:)

Rf.

Most reactions

Back