red torpedo barbs

a nice big lounge ie 30ft would be good,or a large dining room,or an extra bedroom(the fish den)hope you find the right place soon.keep me posted.if you have to ever get rid of the beast tank,give me a shout. :cool:

judging by the reactions of our friends to our 4ft tank, i don't think we are going to have any problems getting rid of the beast if we ever wanted too.. we are slowly converting all our mates to the ways of the fish keeper :thumbs:
but if we ever did need to get rid of it :-( we'll bare you in mind!!

got the new tank on saturday, it is AMAZING.. came with loads of extras too, a fluval 404 (no media) which we will sell, and a rena xp3 which we also plan to sell, in order to buy one that is the same as the one we already have.
we got tap safe, a large net (which is good coz our fish are now a little too big for our net (we were looking at buying a new one))
a rena 300 air pump, and another air pump, with four outlets which we will also be selling.
three heaters, two rena and another, which we will keep for the hospital tank.. coz my god you don't want to be treating 170 gallons of water with medication (££££)!
a large gravel vacuum.. which again we were gonna need to buy!
a timer for the lights!
amazing.. cna't wait to get it all set up! and all this for £350.. i cna't believe our luck! :D :) :p :lol:

well done kat and james.you got a real bargain by the sounds of it.wish my tank was bigger :( :( :(

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Members online

Back