Red Tailed Catfish

🐠 May TOTM Voting is Live! 🐠
FishForums.net Tank of the Month!
🏆 Click here to Vote! 🏆

Well thank you for all of your opinions. I know what I'm doing, I've done my research. By the way, it hasn't grown an inch since I've bought it about a month ago.

Maybe that shows that, in fact, you don't know what you are doing? :blink:

Well thank you for all of your opinions. I know what I'm doing, I've done my research. By the way, it hasn't grown an inch since I've bought it about a month ago.

I thought you was going to take it back and not keep kidding yourself...

Maybe that shows that, in fact, you don't know what you are doing? :blink:
Lol
Look at mark and canes tig thread to see how it should grow, jlOisAhoTti.

do the fish a favor and find it a proper home. what your doing is NOT fair to the animal by any means. how would you like to have spent 3/4 of your life in a 10' x 10' room??

Then they need to not purchase it in the first place or surrender it to someone who can take care of it. I've done it before, I had to rehouse 2 black pacu into a 4, 000 gallon aquarium after I realized I couldn't take care of them correctly.

Then they need to not purchase it in the first place or surrender it to someone who can take care of it. I've done it before, I had to rehouse 2 black pacu into a 4, 000 gallon aquarium after I realized I couldn't take care of them correctly.
That's the whole point of this post, is it not?

^^ Agreed :) at the end of the day, its down to him, realistic the damage is already done, he's bought the fish and continued the cycle of supply and demand. By returning it theres no guarante it'll go to a better home, that fish probably wont last 2 years, hopefully atleast 1 person will read this and avoid the same mistake.

Most reactions

Back