Red Rams?

Just to let you all know... pet shop was quite good, managed to take them off my hands and give me £6 to spend on fish with-in one week lol.

Better than nothing, and I wasnt expecting any credit at all to be honest.... so how, when I can walk again (### hernia removed!) I will be taking a trip down to pick some new fish up :rolleyes:

Yes.. it was my other half who took them to the pet shop, not me lol... so probably why we got the £6 store credit :blush:
 
Just to let you all know... pet shop was quite good, managed to take them off my hands and give me £6 to spend on fish with-in one week lol.

Better than nothing, and I wasnt expecting any credit at all to be honest.... so how, when I can walk again (### hernia removed!) I will be taking a trip down to pick some new fish up :rolleyes:

Yes.. it was my other half who took them to the pet shop, not me lol... so probably why we got the £6 store credit :blush:

hehe, o well; its better thank nothing ;D

good luck with the hernia!
 

Most reactions

Back
Top