tkarkoulis
New Member
- Joined
- May 28, 2008
- Messages
- 7
- Reaction score
- 0
- Points
- 0
Hello,
I bought some red eye tetras but then searched google and around for descriptions and sexing information but found red eyed tetras that dont look like mine.
Especially, mine is way too round (could it be genetically modified?). I attach a photo of it here.
Also, can you tell if its male of female (in case it is a known fish to you) ?
Thanks a LOT!
I bought some red eye tetras but then searched google and around for descriptions and sexing information but found red eyed tetras that dont look like mine.
Especially, mine is way too round (could it be genetically modified?). I attach a photo of it here.
Also, can you tell if its male of female (in case it is a known fish to you) ?
Thanks a LOT!








