JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an
alternative browser .
Hi all,
Does anyone know where I can get hold of some Red Claw Crayfish?
I live in Preston, Lancs.
Have been searching on the web with no success.
My local Aquatics can't get hold of them!!!
Can anyone help?
I know of a guy in San Diego that breeds them. I'm not sure he will have any big enough yet though. His name is Ras, and he frequents this message board.
http /www.aquanic.org/discuss/craw.htm
Hope that helps.
Thanks for that.
Problem is I live in the UK!!!
Not sure the little critters will survive the journey.....
594
353
317
216
195
165
161
155
146
145
130
120
91
90
78