shaunza2010
Fish Fanatic
well after discovering these on a well known online auction I have finally recieved these little fish. I have them separated in my breeding tank which is inside the main tank 'cos they are only bout 1cm big and I don't know if my other fish would eat them. Well 1 did escape into them main tank and I haven't seen it yet, I dont know if these can dig into my substrate (sand) or it is hiding some where else. Well what it is I am just wanting to know if anyone else have these fish and how they care for them.
If so can you let me know
2 common goldfish
5 tiger barbs
4 zebra danios
1 red honey gourami
Tank 24"x12"x12" 54.5 litres/12 gallons or 14.4 us galons
If so can you let me know
2 common goldfish
5 tiger barbs
4 zebra danios
1 red honey gourami
Tank 24"x12"x12" 54.5 litres/12 gallons or 14.4 us galons
thanks for the info and the link it has let me understand more about these beautiful little fish, can wait till they are in my main tank


. And I agree, goldfish don't mix well with tropical fish, as they like colder temperatures (and yes, goldfish are pretty messy, they like to poop a LOT). Your shrimp should be fine with your danios though.






