FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to vote! 🏆

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi there,

Can you put me down for 20? I'll PM you my email address.Thanks,

Cam

Camjack / Anton

Thanks for your order, you are both on the list - order numbers 31 and 32 so you are looking at at least 6 weeks im afraid - I have back orders of over 1000 shrimp - I currently have less than 300 so I must allow my stock to increase sufficiently to fulfill the orders. Please bear with me - I will contact you nearer the time - hence asking for email addresses - and let you know when yours are ready and to arrange a suitable delivery date.

Bungy

Bungy

many thanks for letting me know...i will want 20 please....il await your email...
many thanks again anton

Hi Bungy... Have you got any more shrimp ATM? My tank has been fully cycled for around 2 weeks now! WOOHOO! :)
Are they Cherry Shrimp?
I would like some, so put me on the list please!

Hi Bungy... Have you got any more shrimp ATM? My tank has been fully cycled for around 2 weeks now! WOOHOO! :)
Are they Cherry Shrimp?
I would like some, so put me on the list please!

Beta246
Ive got you on the list but likely to be at least 6 weeks im afraid. Got and order from BETAFISH - is that you?

Bungy

hi i would like sum please, 20 sounds alot my tank is 4x2x2foot would u reccomend a smaller amount? i still dont mind paying the £7

Tropical, your tank is absolutely fine, in fact you could house hundreds in a 4 footer - but what fish do you have in there? The shrimp are no bigger than 1 inch with the males slightly smaller and are likely to be seen as a meal for any fish that would be able to fit into its mouth...?

If still interested please PM me your email address and Ill keep you posted. It wont be for at least 6 weeks though as I have a lot of orders to cater for.

Bungy

Hi Bungy,

I can't seem to get my message facility activated. My email address is [email protected]. Will the shrimps be OK with boesemani rainbowfish and some apistos? Are they good algae eaters? Cheers, Cam

Cherry shrimp will get eaten by ALL but the smallest fish! Anything over the size of a small danio is likely to have a go.

hi there, silly questions but which place on the list i am ?

hi there, silly questions but which place on the list i am ?

You are third on the list mate.

My shrimp are doing great, breeding rapidly now - I have approx 350 across 4 tanks and another 2 tanks ready to go as the numbers increase further. I have approx 20 females with eggs - this should produce approx 600 shrimplets within the next month. Im hoping to start posting the first batches in no more than 3 weeks time - sooner if numbers permit.

Bungy

Status
Not open for further replies.

Most reactions

trending

Members online

Back