Red Cherry Shrimp

The April FOTM Contest Poll is open!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to vote! 🏆

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi Bungy!
Would I be able to go onto your waiting list too please for 5? I am able to collect as in Portsmouth too!
I can see from the posts you're VERY busy and of course I am more than happy to wait my turn!
I am not yet able to send PMs but if you can send your email address to me, I can send you my email address there directly.
Thank you very much in advance!!!

Spamtastic - you are very welcome to visit my Fish-house and see the setup. Shrimp should be ready in about 4 weeks but orders have gone through the roof. Cant PM you at present - contact the Mods and get this enabled then we can swap contact details.

Bungy

please may i have mine sooner the better just to confirm thanks

yeah i was just saying not fussed when kinda thing theres no rush at all

Have you posted out all your originals then?
4 lots of 20 were sent out plus 100 to an LFS - I put some extra's in to cover any DOA's (need not to have worried) therefore around 200 went out. My numbers in 2 tanks at present are totalling around 250 and increasing daily - I have orders for 500 more shrimp but obviously I need to keep a good head of breeders - a female with eggs will take approx 1 month to drop and produce between 30 and 50 young - I estimate I have approx 30 mature females at present carrying eggs. The young grow rapidly.

I expect to be in a position to start posting out the next batch in around 3 weeks time however the more head of shrimp I have the quicker their numbers will increase so please bear with me, everyone whom has expressed an interest WILL receive their shrimp over the next few weeks.

Bungy

add me to the list ill have 20 for 7 quid

Sorry, i forgot i posted here. I got shrimps form this site before, perfect condition! I will be looking for 100-120 to be posted. As you said you wanted to use a large poly-fish box with heating pack. If my memory serves me right it can fit 300+ shrimps.... Correct me if I'm wrong. Please PM me as i am extremely busy of lately, hell fire at work :( Again i ma looking for at least 100 so PM me and let me know when they will be ready. Cheers!!

add me to the list ill have 20 for 7 quid

Beechey
You are 28th in line now - please PM me your email address so I can keep you up to date as and when they will be ready.

Bungy

Sorry, i forgot i posted here. I got shrimps form this site before, perfect condition! I will be looking for 100-120 to be posted. As you said you wanted to use a large poly-fish box with heating pack. If my memory serves me right it can fit 300+ shrimps.... Correct me if I'm wrong. Please PM me as i am extremely busy of lately, hell fire at work :( Again i ma looking for at least 100 so PM me and let me know when they will be ready. Cheers!!

Defy - PM to follow mate.

Bungy

Status
Not open for further replies.

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Back