FishForums.net Pet of the Month
🐶 POTM Poll is Open! 🦎 Click here to Vote! 🐰

RyanTheFishGuy64

Fish Fanatic
Reaction score
Hey Guys!

So recently I was surfing the internet just looking at some fish and I fell in love with blue platies. I mean, they are one of the most beautiful livebearers I've seen! Anyways, I live in a community with a lot of aquarists that have been hunting down the fish! My LFS gets them every couple of months and before I can get there, they are sold out! I don't have a license yet so I have to rely on my parents not being busy to take me down there and they are wiped clean once we get here. So I was wondering if anyone had an online source for livebearers that they like with a CHEAP shipping cost. I understand why most shipping is 40 bucks but I don't know if I want to pay that much for a fish..especially for a hardy freshwater. So if anyone has any suggestions Id love them! Thanks!

Can't you leave your number at the store and ask them to give you a call when they are in? Maybe that way you can ask them to save you some.... Or you can ask your parents to pay for them over the phone till you get there?

My local fish shop has reserved some fish for me in the past so I am sure that you if you call and explain how many you want and that you will be down tomorrow or later etc. I am sure they wont mind keeping you some :)

oops sorry just realised how old this thread is sorry :)

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Back