I have a Juwel Rekord 800 - 115l which has been running for two months now with stock equipment.
I think I still have room for a final group of fish to complete the stocking but I'm not sure what exactly to go with (if at all posssible)....
Current stocking is:
10x T. Hengeli
6x I. Werneri (Threadfin Rainbows)
6x Y. Sidthinmunki (Dwarft Chain Loach)
1x Betta
I've considered Galaxy Rasboras and Forktail Rainbows, possibly a small group of Cory's, something small and shoaling. I'd maybe like to go with a pair of slightly larger fish to add a bit of variation but I don't know of any that can cohabit with a Betta. I'd like to try to keep to Asian/Australasian varieties as I think its more natural (Cory's aside).
Does anyone have any suggestions? Do I even have room?
I think I still have room for a final group of fish to complete the stocking but I'm not sure what exactly to go with (if at all posssible)....
Current stocking is:
10x T. Hengeli
6x I. Werneri (Threadfin Rainbows)
6x Y. Sidthinmunki (Dwarft Chain Loach)
1x Betta
I've considered Galaxy Rasboras and Forktail Rainbows, possibly a small group of Cory's, something small and shoaling. I'd maybe like to go with a pair of slightly larger fish to add a bit of variation but I don't know of any that can cohabit with a Betta. I'd like to try to keep to Asian/Australasian varieties as I think its more natural (Cory's aside).
Does anyone have any suggestions? Do I even have room?







