Recommend Me A R/c Car

🐠 May TOTM Voting is Live! 🐠
FishForums.net Tank of the Month!
🏆 Click here to Vote! 🏆

demonmagus

spamming my way to the top...
Reaction score
Hi, basically I only have around £100 to spend, and I want to buy a R/C car, and I would use it probably just for fun.

anyone got any good recommendations?

thanks

Hi, basically I only have around £100 to spend, and I want to buy a R/C car, and I would use it probably just for fun.

thanks

How much money is that in Us currency? Once i know that, maybe i can reccommend something in that price range. I race nitro radio controlled vehicles. Lots of fun.

Mike

thanks

How much money is that in Us currency? Once i know that, maybe i can reccommend something in that price range. I race nitro radio controlled vehicles. Lots of fun.

Mike

its about $200 i think, its around $2 to the £1 at the moment AFAIK.

However things are generally more expensive here in the UK, so the dollar to the pound ratio isnt much to go by, but gives you an idea i suppose.

I've got a Nissan skyline one.Bought it 2 years ago havn';t used it in the last year because it broke.I bought the parts needed to fix it but my brother hasn't been botherd to do it(because i don't know jack!).It goes 20MPH :drool: and cost £260.00 from model junction.

more info needed - what do you want to do with it?

I had 3... a road car - and buggy and a monster truck - sold the road car and only have the buggy and truck now.

for trucks you cant really go wrong with HPI... loads hardier than Traxxas :)
Buggys Hyper7s 2nd hand should be around that sort of figure...

If your looking for new, you wont be able to get anything thats good...

I've got a Kyosho Ford Focus WRC that's been gathering dust for a year or so now if you want it. The suspension's broken at the moment, but I can easily fix it. It's a great speedy little car and cost me £180 a few years ago.

Most reactions

Back