Recommend Me A Heater

tibby25731

Fish Herder
Joined
Jan 13, 2008
Messages
1,766
Reaction score
1
Points
0
Location
Manchester, England
I think I need a new heater for my tank. It's 200 litres. i don't wanna spend a fortune but I do want an easy to use, inexpensive heater. Can anyone help?
 
For my mum's 200L she just puts 2 10g heaters next to where the external filter disperses. Seems to do the trick.
 
I was going to suggest a 200watt Rena but then you want cheap so I spose a 200w Thermal Compact.
It also depends on what is available in your area. Have a look around your LFS and see what heaters they have. get one that has a 12month or 2yr warranty. They are usually better quality than heaters with only a 6 month warranty and if anything goes wrong you can take it back.
 
ooooo so many to choose from. I have the interpret delta therm which is a good heater you just have to find the one for your size tank.

Tom
 

Most reactions

Back
Top