Recent Events.

William

TFF Founder
Retired Moderator ⚒️
Reaction score
Recently some of you may have noticed a deterioration in the usual really friendly atmosphere here. Sadly some members couldn't understand that this is not an abuse forum for insulting others and as such have had their membership terminated. This is not something we do easily, but from now on after seeing that sitting back just exacerbated the situation, we're going to be adopting a more severe policy. Let this be a warning and please remember this is a fish forum not one for insuting others.

Thanks and happy fishkeeping!! :)

William

ooooooooh i didnt see this post (thanks modernhamlet for pointing it out) still it would of been nice to of been told i was banned

still cant actually see what i did that was so wrong to be honest and it seems to me a lot of longerstanding members were to blame for how events turned out.

ah well.

take it easy guys..

and remember....all you with bala sharks in tiny little 30gallon tanks etc....please take them back. also the guy with 6 clown loaches in a 29gallon get real
reasearch before you you buy your fish guys. saves a lot of hassle and heartache in the longrun.

sorry i'm not welcome

cheers

Dave

You need the patience of Job and the judgement of Solomon. Sadly, they were unavailable, so you got us!

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Members online

Back