Rebirth (Na Style)

Beautiful Shrimp dude :good:

May get some Blyxa for Eden :)

they are all present and correct this morning so nil fatalities over night.

caught this pic whilst doing a water change.

black1.jpg

Black Oto and Choc Gourami.

sorry for the pic overload...but i love this pic. It proves how shy Choc Gouramis are...

ol1.jpg

Where do you keep your camera dude, oh and where do you live :ninja:

hahaha from Kent, you'll be able to buy a DSLR for the price of petrol it'd take to get here.

ps, i bought a new lens online today (a super wide angle), so expect loads more pics!lol

sorry.

Next time your in kent bring ya camera and stop by dude lol

i'll hold you to that Steve. The missus has some reletives in Gillingham, we are planning on going down next year.

Sounds like a plan dude lol i'm on your way too gillingham or on your way back rather lol

it's been an interesting day...went out to buy some Amano shrimp and came home with 2 Twig catfish. Great looking things! Earlier in the week i ordered a very cheap Japanese add on lens off of Amazon, it's claims were to do decent macro and also an add on wide angle lens. As i say it was very cheap, so i didn't mind loosing a tenner if it was crap. Well, that lens came today. All of these next pics are taken with it. I'm no pro, so they aren't great, but i think the lens has some potential. I will work on it and keep practising.

Macro on a bit of Java moss

moss1.jpg

Macro on staurogyne repens

moss3.jpg

Macro on a Cherry shrimp

moss2.jpg

Wide angle on the Twig Catfish

moss4.jpg

and wide angle in the room.

moss5.jpg

probably the best ten quid i have spent in ages!

Looking good mate, tenner put to good use I say :)

Most reactions

Back