Really Unexpected.

April FOTM Photo Contest Starts Now!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to enter! 🏆

GP

Orange
Reaction score
I don't know how it happened, but my puffer died. I changed the water, used a different bucket but it was completely fine no ammonia. I changed his water, proper salt added, and was going to feed him an hour later when the water settled. Went back to find him in a plant, dead. I checked the ammonia levels, zero. Other parameters, perfect. I haven't fed him in 2 days, but I was just doing a simple fast. No way that could have caused it. I'm really bummed, I had his future tank and everything. Man.....

Now I have a empty 6 gallon, and a 30 gallon with no fish plans what-so-ever. Obviously I'm not going to stop, so what do you think I should do now? :/ I really want to have more then one fish for the 30 gallon, but I may just go order another GSP.

:byebye:

that sucks dude :no:

why dont u get a bunch of dwarf puffers for the 30 gal :dunno:

Puffer_freak said:
WHAT!!!!!!! :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :byebye: :byebye: :byebye: :byebye: :byebye: :-( :-( :-( :-( :-(
Yeah, it was really unexpected. My theory was that it was something in the gravel. See, at first, my gravel was way too thick and for too long. I lowered it, but I didn't do a water change after that. Possibly some bacteria infection.

I'm thinking about Figure 8's for the thirty.

Puffer_freak said:
That would be nice! But you'd have to lower the salinity of the tank. :thumbs:
I won't be putting them in my 6, I'm going to wait until I get my 30 set up.

Puffer_freak said:
What will you be putting in your 6g?

You could make a mini community.
Possibly put some bettas in there. :dunno:

Most reactions

trending

Members online

Back