Rare goldfish

🐠 May TOTM Voting is Live! 🐠
FishForums.net Tank of the Month!
🏆 Click here to Vote! 🏆

sorry, it was hard to tell on the pic his actual colour, but it is possible he may change, as colours arent guaranteed to stay the same throughout their life.

I hope it doesnt!!!!

I have another question? Which goldfish is the most valuble? like when they are adults which one is the one that is sold for the most? How much???

cuba408 said:
I hope it doesnt!!!!

I have another question? Which goldfish is the most valuble? like when they are adults which one is the one that is sold for the most? How much???
Goldfish/carp of the most value in price are the koi and shubunkin/ryukin.
But every fish is invaluable in my opinion, and in all honesty I'd rather pay $1,000.00 dollars for a Black Moor than any "show" koi.

The shubunkin/ryukin are ugly as hell. i dont know why they would be worth so much. The ugliest by far in my opinion is the lionhead. What is that stuff on there forehead anyway. I love my little ranchu i wouldnt sell him for anything and ive only had him for 2 monthes.

i originally bought a black moor, red cap oranda, ranchu and another which i forgot what it was, but the only ones to stay alive are the oranda and the ranchu and their best friends

Well that was a very immature statement, please try and keep your rude comments and critisizim to yourself. You ask the questions we simply answer them, if you don't like the answer you don't have to, but you certianly don't have to leave nasty posts on this forum.

EDITED: Removed the more offensive sentences.

my fault!! i didnt mean to bust your bubble. just expressin my opinion. It is still legal right?

How big will this ranchu get? What size tank should i get for it to be happy?

It'll get to about 8" most likely but may get quite a bit larger than that if cared for properly. At least a 20 gallon is required for a single one. As you say you have two goldfish, you need at least a 30 gallon. As they get bigger, you'll probably find an even bigger tank is called for. Also, goldfish are social fish so keep both and get the bigger tank (in case you were planning to only keep one to save you from getting the bigger tank).

Thanks for handing out your knowledge of this. That sounds about right 10 per fish.
I think im gonna get him his own 20g with a couple other tank mates so he can have fun

Most reactions

Back