Quick question for my fellow fish keepers....

April FOTM Photo Contest Starts Now!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to enter! 🏆

no one has done the enevatable sea food diet joke....anyways i eat anything that stays still and some things that dont i still stab at them with my fork.

:X ok, I'll give ya a chuckle.;)

Mmm...anything blackened...yum. Had a blackened grouper sandwich on vaca. last year....deeelish!!
Saw a show on a restaurant where you pick the fish outta the tank...sometimes there's a rigamortis thing, and some plates arrive at the table moving! :blink: Really don't think I could handle that. :crazy:
Think they eat lotta rattlers in TX....never had it myself, tho. :look:

:look: :fun: :nod: hmm,any 1 like crabs and lobsters! oh boy, oh boy now i want some now and i am hungry!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! oh boy, oh boy!!!!!!!! Yummy................ :rolleyes: :p :D :lol: :hyper: :) :drink: :beer: :angel: d:D :teacher: :wizard: :santa: :# :zz :ninja:

I eat fish occasionally Its not my favorite i like crab and lobster better.
But my favorite of all time is a nice big juicy Alberta steak :)

well if you think about it in most cases we eat things that are or rather, have been alive... does anyone have a food that has never been alive?

I'm pretty sure Hostess Twinkies have never been alive. My daughter once came home from school and said that they were something like one ingredient away from being plastic. :sick:

Vegetarians can't (or should I say True Vegetarians) can't eat Twinkies so I know they have an ingredient that is meat derived. Maybe it is the same as Gelatin that is made out of Bone Marrow. Gelatin is in Jello, Peeps, Marshmallows and others. Or maybe it is Animal Lard that is in the white stuff in the middle....I'm not too sure on that. All I know is that I can't eat'em!!!!

Silver
:*

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Back