Quick Introduction !

The April FOTM Contest Poll is open!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to vote! 🏆

TheFishCellar

Mostly New Member
Reaction score
Hi, 
I'm new to the forum world and wanted to say hello, I work for Maidenhead Aquatics and i am in the later stages of my 3 year build of my fish room :) witch is below my house. I've already got my tanks ready just slowly scaping and stocking so keep a eye out for any of my journals, my goal is to create a planted fish room that is suited to breeding fish, my main interest are in dwarf cichlids and corydoras but i do like to dabble with some others :p my website is almost up and running soon so when it is i'll stick a link in my signature for you guys to have a look at the basement .... Thanks for having us & and happy fish keeping !

welcomeani.gif

A basement fish room, wow, the dream of many of us :lol:

Pics of this room is a must, really would love to see your set ups and what you keep.

Glad to have you on board and hope you enjoy this forum :)

Thanks for the welcome ! ill upload a few pics later , i like the tank in your sig :D were did you get you black shrimp tunnels ? They look reaally good .

Thanks for the compliment on my little tank
laugh.png

Thats actually a older sig pic, but even so the only difference is i added another pyramid shrimp tunneI. I actually bought these shrimp tunnels from LFS, think the clay light clay coloured one was from Maidenhead Aquatics, in Cornwall. And  I think and the large black one in that sig pic was from World of Water, in Surrey.

Hey TheFishCellar! Welcome to the TFF! Looking forward to hearing how your fish room turns out :)

welcomeani.gif
to TFF! Hope you enjoy yourself here.

Looking forward to reading your journal(s). :D

Thanks for the warm welcome ! il upload some pics once this dammed bogwood has sunken haha ... 

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Back