indir-emir
Fish Addict
Hi all,
Ive found a guy selling 15-20 cherry shrimp, and 10 common bristlenose fry (1-3cm+) for $30 (Australian Dollars). Quite a good bargain, shrimp alone here are 2-3 dollars each.
Anyway, back to my question. Im wondering what would be the best thing to find to bring them home? Its an hours drive. I have like 10 fish bags that i saved, and a few plant bags saved (just bigger fish bags). I could take 2-3 bags for the fry to be in. But can the shrimp be in a few bags for an hour till i get home? Or should i find some container of some sort....?
Regards,
Indir
Ive found a guy selling 15-20 cherry shrimp, and 10 common bristlenose fry (1-3cm+) for $30 (Australian Dollars). Quite a good bargain, shrimp alone here are 2-3 dollars each.
Anyway, back to my question. Im wondering what would be the best thing to find to bring them home? Its an hours drive. I have like 10 fish bags that i saved, and a few plant bags saved (just bigger fish bags). I could take 2-3 bags for the fry to be in. But can the shrimp be in a few bags for an hour till i get home? Or should i find some container of some sort....?
Regards,
Indir







