Question about lights.

Yuval5520

New Member
Joined
Jul 1, 2023
Messages
50
Reaction score
6
Points
8
Location
LA
I want a cheap light with timmer and dimmer...
I wanted CHIHIROS A-201 but it doesnt come with a dimmer and timer, idk if i can use smart plug or smth like that.
then in my other lfs i saw tubes of fluorescent light and idk if they come with dimmer and timer...
But then i found Coco aquarium Led. i cant find any review on it...
 
Hello. NICREW is about the best inexpensive lighting I've used. It has the dimmer and timer you're looking for in a tank light. If you need to go cheaper, I doubt you'll get the features you want. I use shop lights and use a timer for some of my tanks. It's good lighting and very inexpensive, but you can't dim those lights.

10 Tanks (Now 11)
 
Nicrew lights are inexpensive and have both dimmer and timer.
 
I use one of these smart plugs off of Amazon and it works wonders! It comes with an app you can download on your phone and you can easily set a time for when you want your lights to turn on/off. they are fairly inexpensive too. that way you can just plug in whichever light you decide to go with.
 
hygger lights are pretty affordable too.
 

Most reactions

Back
Top