Quarantine Amano Shrimp?

Christoffer

New Member
Joined
Aug 23, 2019
Messages
37
Reaction score
9
Points
8
Hi I have a green string algae problem, and brown algae on my sand, thinking I would put 5 of Amano Shrimp in, you know they will eat the green string algae, but will they eat the brown algae on the sand?

And do I have to quarantine them for a month before putting them in my aquarium? ore do i just dump them in?

I have 6 guppies in my 350 liter aquarium already.
 

Attachments

  • IMG_20200202_122723.webp
    IMG_20200202_122723.webp
    137.9 KB · Views: 144
  • IMG_20200202_122741.webp
    IMG_20200202_122741.webp
    173.1 KB · Views: 155
  • IMG_20200124_123039.webp
    IMG_20200124_123039.webp
    161.8 KB · Views: 125
I just but my shrimp in after doing a drip to get them adjusted to the tank water. I have ghost shrimp in my guppy/shrimp tank. Very nice looking tank, I would add a background to the back of the tank :)
 
I just but my shrimp in after doing a drip to get them adjusted to the tank water. I have ghost shrimp in my guppy/shrimp tank. Very nice looking tank, I would add a background to the back of the tank :)
thank you for the answer, I might put them in without put quarantine them, do you know if they will eat my brown algae on my sand? =)
 
Thanks for the answer I might just try them out see what happens
 

Most reactions

Back
Top