Pvc, New Soil Pipe

James_loveless

New Member
Joined
Jul 22, 2009
Messages
43
Reaction score
0
Points
0
Location
Sussex
Hi all,

I've posted this In Hardware & DIY but thought i may get some response here also

I've got a piece of PVC Soil pipe which I think will look good covered in moss and make a great cave for my fish.

Is this stuff safe to use, if so, what would be the best way to prep it?

James
 
Hi all,

I've posted this In Hardware & DIY but thought i may get some response here also

I've got a piece of PVC Soil pipe which I think will look good covered in moss and make a great cave for my fish.

Is this stuff safe to use, if so, what would be the best way to prep it?

James


Hi James,

I did the same thing a few years back. I didn't experience any probs using the PVC pipe - just OBVIOUSLY give it a good clean beforehand.
I used some sandpaper to roughed up the pipe to enable to my java moss to get an easier foothold on it. Once the moss covered it, it looked fab.

Do it!
 

Most reactions

Back
Top