🐠 May TOTM Voting is Live! 🐠
FishForums.net Tank of the Month!
🏆 Click here to Vote! 🏆

DGJ

Fish Fanatic
Reaction score
Hey Everyone,

Wanted to see if the above possible?

I currently have a 190L Trigon with the standard Juwel filter in the corner, I am just about to purchase a Ciano 120 that comes with an internal filter (explained below) I want to have a really cool aquascape in the Ciano so the internal filter will take up room and look out of place, in the Juwel, it is tucked in the corner of the room and doesn't look as offensive with the filter inside.

I wanted to now if I could put the Ciano filter into the Juwel as well so it is running two internal filters to upgrade the filtration in this tank and ensure the Ciano filter doesn't go to waste? Is this possible? will it work?

CFBIO XL Filtration System​

The aquarium is equipped with our powerful CFBIO XL Ciano® biological filtration system, with greater filtration capacity and efficiency. This filtration system guarantees mechanical, biological and chemical filtration. The filter is equipped with a high-performance motor with a capacity of 600 L / H, an efficient heater and consumables (1 Water Foam Coarse XL, 1 Water Foam XL, 1 Water Pad XL, 2 Water Bio-Bact XL and 1 Water Clear & Protection), which guarantee complete filtration.

Most reactions

Back