Puffer And Livebearers

FishForums.net Pet of the Month
🐶 POTM Poll is Open! 🦎 Click here to Vote! 🐰
If it was white could it possibly have been an albino??

Hmm. I always thought that they weren't community fish at all.
They can be community fish if you put them together with the right tankmates. If that can not be done by some reason, put them in a species tank. That's all to it.
I see. Regardless, any ideas what puffer it was? I'm downright curious now lol
If you would have a photo of that puffer, maybe we can figger out what kind of puffer it is.

If it was white could it possibly have been an albino??
It wasn't being sold as albino, but maybe 🤷‍♂️ I'll go back next week to check because I can't live without knowing now.... its gonna kill me

I've seen community tanks with puffers, usually fast swimming tetras not guppies which is why I was wondering if guppies would be fine
You could do guppies but would not go for large finned ones. Otherwise, you'll get some design guppies afterwards. Short finned are faster to get away from those puffers.

They can be community fish if you put them together with the right tankmates. if that can not be done by some reason, put them in a species tank. That's all to it.

If you would have a photo of that puffer, maybe we can figger out what kind of puffer it is.
Yeah next week I'll come back to check it out (hopefully it is still there).

Maybe I'll try it out, if it predates on my fish, i have 2 spare empty tanks (125L and 68L). I can just set it up and have a whole new tank aha

Electricity bills 📈📈📈 My wallet 📉📉📉

Yeah next week I'll come back to check it out (hopefully it is still there).

Maybe I'll try it out, if it predates on my fish, i have 2 spare empty tanks (125L and 68L). I can just set it up and have a whole new tank aha

Electricity bills 📈📈📈 My wallet 📉📉📉
Well. if you have some options open like extra tanks, you could try that puffer. But be sure first what kind of puffer it is before you'll purchase it.
Oh yes, more tanks running... more costs like your energy bill will show up... Welcome to the club...!

Btw, I saw a very beautiful puffer in one of the tank at someone's place today. I've picked up a group of Limia perugia to add to my present colony at his place. he had 5 tanks in his livingroom. Three big ones and two smaller ones with shrimps in them. He wanted to change his stocking in all three bigger tanks.

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Back