kevinthecow
Fishaholic
- Joined
- Sep 10, 2008
- Messages
- 657
- Reaction score
- 1
- Points
- 0
SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO. I went to my local lps to see if I can return my bala shark.
and i have a 50/50% chance yes/no.
whata fail. ):
okay, so if i cannot, what shall I do? no other friends of mine own big tanks, and such. (usually only 5g)
If yes, I shall buy more BST, maybe a swordtail, a honey gourami, and a school of TETRAS.
): So yeah, lets hope my bala qualifies, and can be traded. Any help with no?
and i have a 50/50% chance yes/no.
whata fail. ):
okay, so if i cannot, what shall I do? no other friends of mine own big tanks, and such. (usually only 5g)
If yes, I shall buy more BST, maybe a swordtail, a honey gourami, and a school of TETRAS.
): So yeah, lets hope my bala qualifies, and can be traded. Any help with no?







