Pregnant fish

Attachments

  • 16114290694782665553711013126672.webp
    16114290694782665553711013126672.webp
    69.3 KB · Views: 100
  • 16114290921176481328369582153899.webp
    16114290921176481328369582153899.webp
    64.7 KB · Views: 92
How could I move my baby fry to another breeder box w/o losing any? My tank still has 2 pregnant twinbar in it.
 
How could I move my baby fry to another breeder box w/o losing any? My tank still has 2 pregnant twinbar in it.
so i would take out your older fish and then fish out the babies. literally sit there and search for them and try to make sure you got all of them. make sure the tank is ready before you do this! or you can leave them in there to grow. they don’t need a new tank NOW but obviously will in the future.
 
After 3 days I got a few twin bars getting the colar atleast on there tails
 

Attachments

  • 20210125_204115.webp
    20210125_204115.webp
    57 KB · Views: 85
  • 16116326380718630403727181486742.webp
    16116326380718630403727181486742.webp
    51.8 KB · Views: 110
2 weeks and this is how my baby fry r
 

Attachments

  • 16126325603964305967696463598478.webp
    16126325603964305967696463598478.webp
    75.7 KB · Views: 113
  • 16126326176441059039753969904990.webp
    16126326176441059039753969904990.webp
    79.1 KB · Views: 112
I just had my gold dust molly give birth and I didn't get her in time but I got all the fry. There is atleast 20.
 

Attachments

  • 16134503077997606598536108362980.webp
    16134503077997606598536108362980.webp
    84.4 KB · Views: 115

Most reactions

Back
Top