Preferred way to contact Admin/Mods?

April FOTM Photo Contest Starts Now!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to enter! 🏆

Status
Not open for further replies.
PM/DM. (Personal message/direct message)

If you concern was about a certain post/thread on the forums, it would be best to use the report feature so all mods can see the issue.

I believe it is private message

We tend to use the words 'private message' though the forum software calls them 'conversations' just to make it more confusing.

If you concern was about a certain post/thread on the forums, it would be best to use the report feature so all mods can see the issue.
This would be my preferred option, as anything I'd need to say or ask would, most likely, be needed to be read by the team and not just the one individual.
Any issue with an individual would be dealt with privately, through the 'Start a Conversation' feature.
Thanks for the reponses.

I always thought it was "private message"🤯 (thats a "mind blown" emoji, it is kinda hard to see it)
Some people call it PM, some call it DM. I’ve always heard personal message, but I guess private message has the same meaning. DM is usually used on social media, such as Facebook or Twitter.

This would be my preferred option, as anything I'd need to say or ask would, most likely, be needed to be read by the team and not just the one individual.
Any issue with an individual would be dealt with privately, through the 'Start a Conversation' feature.
Thanks for the reponses.
If your question has been answered satisfactorily, I will lock the thread, I see no need for further responses.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Back