Pottermore Anyone?

FishForums.net Pet of the Month
🐶 POTM Poll is Open! 🦎 Click here to Vote! 🐰

GuppyGirl20

Fishaholic
Reaction score
So I have recently (as in earlier today) got back into pottermore. (I was trying to access my old account and couldn't so I just made a new one). I remember why I stopped getting on there; the site wasn't finished yet and I am a very impatient person so I hated waiting for the new additions to the site, but now it's all up an running.
Anybody use pottermore??? Wanna be friends on there??? (My username is AvisAuror16551) [Just I would prefer if you will tell me if you're going to add me so I'm not looking at the notification going "who the heck is this?!"] 

I'm a Hufflepuff (the greatest house ever). Just wanted to throw that in the post somewhere
tongue2.gif
. If you've never heard of pottermore before it's a site for megga Harry Potter fans (like myself). You get sorted into your official house (not just the random quizzes you find online) and you can duel other "student" and make potions. Also there's and explore the books section where you find hidden items in the scenes from the chapters that unlocks nifty information from J.K. Rowling herself (like her inspirations for different things and background information on different characters). 

Greeting fellow Hufflepuff :)

Sure I would like to be friends on pottermore! I've been meaning to go back on it now that school is out. My username is spiritshield19380. :D

Hufflepuffs rule! If you'll notice, we have the most points right now (woot woot!)

That they do! My friend (in real life) who is a slytherin is not very happy with that xD

I've not been on Pottermore in ages... Maybe I'll sign on. I'm JinxWolfsbane26303, Slytherin. When I first started reading the books, I was the only Slytherin in my group of friends. They all wanted to be in Gryffindor. Actually, I was picked on a fair bit more than previously because of it. Ah well. I love my house to pieces though.

I didn't know any other house got picked on lol. Everyone's like "these good for nothing Hufflepuffs" but I'll have you know we're very good finders! Xp

*just smiles stupidly then sits down*    

Hands down best thing on youtube.

im on there, ummm cant remember my username :S have to have a look and get back to you, im a ravenclaw :)

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Back