tangokitty Fish Addict Joined Apr 15, 2008 Messages 781 Reaction score 0 Points 0 Location California Jul 20, 2008 #1 How did you prepare potatoes for snails to eat?
TylerFerretLord g͝e͠ek҉ Joined Jun 20, 2007 Messages 1,692 Reaction score 25 Points 0 Location Long Island, NY Jul 20, 2008 #2 I would think the same way you prepare other foods; wash and blanch(if needed). I've never heard of feeding potato before.
I would think the same way you prepare other foods; wash and blanch(if needed). I've never heard of feeding potato before.
tangokitty Fish Addict Joined Apr 15, 2008 Messages 781 Reaction score 0 Points 0 Location California Jul 20, 2008 #3 I read on a web site that you could feed them potatoes. I usually feed zuchinni, geen beans, peas, kale, and lettuce. What else would you feed?
I read on a web site that you could feed them potatoes. I usually feed zuchinni, geen beans, peas, kale, and lettuce. What else would you feed?
TylerFerretLord g͝e͠ek҉ Joined Jun 20, 2007 Messages 1,692 Reaction score 25 Points 0 Location Long Island, NY Jul 20, 2008 #4 Sounds like you have a great diet for them already.