Post Your Favorite Fish Picture!

As far as saving photos on my computer I use the highest quality setting right on the camera.  So when it downloads to my computer its already at the highest quality.  Some people dont like doing this because the file sizes are huge (depending on the camera) and make it difficult to email, etc. 

As far as posting in threads, I upload to Photobucket and then use the IMG link to post right into the thread.  I suppose using Flickr would work just as well. 

Rak9378 said:

As far as posting in threads, I upload to Photobucket and then use the IMG link to post right into the thread.  I suppose using Flickr would work just as well. 

I thought that might be the best way. Thanks for the info.

RRaquariums said:
I have an iPad so all I can post are links to my pictures
https://www.dropbox.com/s/jhdwi0g9wsbli2c/2014-02-05%2010.29.56-1.jpg

Nice pic!  FYI - you can use Photobucket on an iPad.  I prefer to use the website over the app.  You can upload to Photobucket right from the iPad Photo Library and then post the IMG link from Photobucket right into the thread.  It works just like using a PC.  :)

Rak9378 said:

Many of these are old ones, but I really loved the fish and the photos of them so apologies for the pic spam. 
No apologies necessary!! 
smile.png
  The nesting pics are really cool!!

AirFarce - Great pic!

I fed my fish some corn last night and tried to get a picture of them eating.  I had fasted them the day before so it was like a feeding frenzy...I managed to get this shot of one of the Tigers trying to hide in the plants and enjoy his corn..as you can see his cover was blown.  LOL

Thanks same to you! :D

Thanks! I thought he was quite the little carpenter! 

Once again...great pictures everybody.  It's cool seeing all the different species.

hi everyone.
great pictures from all
sorry to ask as im sure this has been asked many times
but i have this camera
NIKON Coolpix S3500 Compact Digital Camera
ive tried following the take good pics thread but am still struggling
was wondering if anybody had/has this camera and if they can help
thanks a lot :)

Norton
What settings are you using? I'm not familiar with your camera but if you have an ability to control any of the exposure settings you can try setting the shutter speed at a high/fast setting. You will only be able to go so high depending on the amount of light. Play around and see if that helps. You can also use a preset scene mode such as sports. Because of the fast motion in a sports scene that scene mode will use settings that will help freeze action. This would also be applicable for taking pics of speedy little fish! :) Try it out and hopefully it helps.

ryan, I watched your videos this morning. Crazy! Your guys are gorgeous and mildly terrifying.

Novembro said:
ryan, I watched your videos this morning. Crazy! Your guys are gorgeous and mildly terrifying.
Lol   Thanks. 

kewlpics.gif
  everyone!

Beautiful Gold Gouramis!!  I love the photobomb in the second picture!  LOL

Ryan - great shot as always!

Here are a few I took today...

Getting the stink-eye from a Tiger Barb..

One of my Green Tiger Barbs....who's color often turns blue!

I know this isn't a fish pic but I really like it so I'm posting it! 
photo.gif

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Back