Post Your Favorite Fish Picture!

Trev - definitley FOTM worthy once you meet the requirements!!  Great photo!

Ryan - don't feel bad.  My wife things I'm crazy because of the way I talk about my fish...like they are my kids!  :lol:

I fed my fish some Brine Shrimp tonight and thought I would try to get some pictures of them eating.  It was way harder than I thought!  This is the best one I could get...

They were just swimming way too fast for me to get a good sharp picture.  But I ordered a little toy today that might be able to help me out!
smile.png

I got this shot of my Bentos Tetra...best one I have gotten of these guys so far...

And a close up shot of my BN Pleco

Nice shots Rak.   That's a good try on the feeding picture.   I tried with my piranha once.  I just got out of focus blurs. 

Probably not anyones fav fish, but I lov em! The one has lipstick on her, she is my sweetie!

Attachments

• MVC-010F (3).JPG
    MVC-010F (3).JPG
    119.4 KB · Views: 74
Ninjouzata said:
Trev, that is a super lovely pic of Hootie.
wub.png

Rak9378 said:
Trev - definitley FOTM worthy once you meet the requirements!!  Great photo!

Thanks a ton! I'll try and keep them coming.

Rak9378 said:
I fed my fish some Brine Shrimp tonight and thought I would try to get some pictures of them eating.  It was way harder than I thought!  This is the best one I could get...

That is an awesome picture of the feeding frenzy.

Keep all the great pictures coming :)

How about two today.

The Peacock Gudgeon:

i-7kgjXKd-L.jpg

A one week old guppy/endler mix fry:

i-3k9N48c-L.jpg

Nice pics csfishkeeper.  That peacock gudgeon is awesome.

Great pics nortonmad213.  I'm a big fan of rams.

Thanks. Been trying for ages with my cam and gave up and started using my phone instead. I'll keep trying to improve

im loving all these pics, there's sooooo many beautiful fish! i tried uploading some pics of my jewel cichlids ( and their 200-300 fry that just hatched 2 weeks ago!) but the pics are too big to upload :( need to find a way to lower the file size so i can upload :)

Host the images on a free site like flickr or photo bucket. That's the easiest way.

nortonmad213 said:

Great pics norton.  FYI - if you copy and paste the "IMG" link from photobucket into your post the picture will show up instead of a link. 

Tropical_Dave said:
im loving all these pics, there's sooooo many beautiful fish! i tried uploading some pics of my jewel cichlids ( and their 200-300 fry that just hatched 2 weeks ago!) but the pics are too big to upload
sad.png
need to find a way to lower the file size so i can upload
smile.png
As cs said the easiest way is by using a photosharing site like Photobucket.  Just create a free account.  You can upload your pictures without having to make any changes to the file size.  Once you upload the photo click on it and on the right side you will see four links.  Copy the "IMG" link and paste it into your post and you wil be all set.  You can click "more reply options" and that will allow you to preview your post with the actual picture.  Rinse and repeat. 
smile.png
  Now get to it because I really want to see those fry!!! 
photo.gif

csfishkeeper said:
The Peacock Gudgeon:

Beautiful fish!!!  Def FOTM worthy!!!

Ryan10 said:
My Deep Water Hap.

Another gorgeous fish!!!

Cs what an amazing picture of your peacock gudgeon! Does he have a lady friend? I wish I could get good pics of my two.

Ninjouzata said:
Cs what an amazing picture of your peacock gudgeon! Does he have a lady friend? I wish I could get good pics of my two.

He does not yet. The girl I ordered with him didn't make it during shipping and I haven't had the opportunity to pick up one yet. My local store gets them on occasion and I've got a standing order for one once they arrive.

Most reactions

trending

Members online

Back