Post You Snake Head's

FishForums.net Pet of the Month
🐶 POTM Poll is Open! 🦎 Click here to Vote! 🐰
Status
Not open for further replies.
cheers nelly, see them lots more now, im really pleased, was a bit worried i would upset them moving things out, but nope they seem fine :) visitors are commenting on them now, where as they couldnt see them before :lol:

i love them to bits :)

will they eat live freshwater shrimp? i have found a MHA about an hour away that sells them, so i got 20 and chucked them in for Bo.. but he cant catch them, hes way to slow :lol: so if i can ill put them in for them.. i rarley see them eat, they seem to eat when no one is in the room overnight ( threw some blood worm in last night and its all gone this morning) but other food i put in just seems to get left, ive tried everything, cichlid pellets,flake,prawn and the list goes on, they dont seem to be suffering any ill effects but obviously i want them to eat :/

my assams used to eat anything, but now they will only eat bloodworm! They just leave anything else on the floor like lance fish, prawn and cockles! I still try them every week or so but there having none of it!
Im pretty sure now that my 2 i thought were male and female are 2 males! At night when the lights go out they fight, not bad, they like hit each other with their tails and spread their fins and extend their throats! And they are both a good 6 inch and equally as colourful!
Just my luck! And the other 3 are about half the size! Crazy!
Dave

Pending a decision by the moderating team all forum clubs, societies, etc will be closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Back