Post You Snake Head's

Status
Not open for further replies.

shelaghfishface

the one and only
Reaction score
cheers nelly, see them lots more now, im really pleased, was a bit worried i would upset them moving things out, but nope they seem fine :) visitors are commenting on them now, where as they couldnt see them before :lol:

shelaghfishface

the one and only
Reaction score
i love them to bits :)

will they eat live freshwater shrimp? i have found a MHA about an hour away that sells them, so i got 20 and chucked them in for Bo.. but he cant catch them, hes way to slow :lol: so if i can ill put them in for them.. i rarley see them eat, they seem to eat when no one is in the room overnight ( threw some blood worm in last night and its all gone this morning) but other food i put in just seems to get left, ive tried everything, cichlid pellets,flake,prawn and the list goes on, they dont seem to be suffering any ill effects but obviously i want them to eat :/

dave_oddballs

ray and oddball keeper !!
Reaction score
my assams used to eat anything, but now they will only eat bloodworm! They just leave anything else on the floor like lance fish, prawn and cockles! I still try them every week or so but there having none of it!
Im pretty sure now that my 2 i thought were male and female are 2 males! At night when the lights go out they fight, not bad, they like hit each other with their tails and spread their fins and extend their throats! And they are both a good 6 inch and equally as colourful!
Just my luck! And the other 3 are about half the size! Crazy!
Dave

Tolak

Gun Toting Lunatic
Reaction score
Pending a decision by the moderating team all forum clubs, societies, etc will be closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Search tags for this page
channa amphibeus

channa pleuro