Possible New Tank...

The April FOTM Contest Poll is open!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to vote! 🏆

jkrekord

Fish Addict
Reaction score
Well, it's been a long time since i've been on here, but here goes.
I plan on restarting my current tank, however i've been thinking it may be time to just upgrade and get a new tank. The Aqua One Aquastyle 850 Aquarium has seriously caught my eye. It's measurements are pretty perfect for the space I would like to go, it could even fit easily onto a cabinet I already have. It would provide me with a reasonable size upgrade and the standard equipment with the tank all sound's promising. Anyone have experience with these tank's? Are they good? I'd be particularly interested to know more about the filtration and lighting.. Please stick to the topic, I'm not interested in just getting a plain glass tank and adding my own equipment, that's not saying i'd be against adding a bit of extra filtration or anything.

Thanks, James.

I have two 980s and they are rather nice, although I have replaced both filters with Eheim 3e externals with excellent results. There are no problems with lighting and I often end up running only 2 of the 3 bulbs (although I have added reflectors behind them). The inbuilt filtration was not compatible with the stocking/planting I have, but worked well for low stock/low plant situations.

I will most likely purchase one of these after pay day then, just got to wait till like halfway through next month which is a nuisance lol. I will most likely end up with an external filter running aswell as the wet/dry, just not straight away, spread the cost lol. The tank itself is at a very fair price though, so I can't really complain.

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Back