Poll Option

The April FOTM Contest Poll is open!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to vote! 🏆

Man of fish

I'm Interested in.... ----|> that
Reaction score
How come the mods took away the option on polls to see who voted for what? When I was making polls I always looked at who voted for what because, even if this sounds a bit mean, I'd value an experienced member's opinion higher than say a member that had been on the forum for a day or two and had just asked about what cylcing is, etc, etc. So how come this option was removed? :unsure: Or has this option always only been for the OP? I could've sworn it used to be on all polls, and unsure whether or not the OP can still see that or not.

How come the mods took away the option on polls to see who voted for what? When I was making polls I always looked at who voted for what because, even if this sounds a bit mean, I'd value an experienced member's opinion higher than say a member that had been on the forum for a day or two and had just asked about what cylcing is, etc, etc. So how come this option was removed? :unsure: Or has this option always only been for the OP? I could've sworn it used to be on all polls, and unsure whether or not the OP can still see that or not.
The op decides whether or not you can see who voted.

oh ok that makes more sense thanks.

The op decides whether or not you can see who voted.

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Members online

Back