Plecs For Sale - 1Xl114 1Xl190 1Xl090

FishForums.net Pet of the Month
🐶 POTM Poll is Open! 🦎 Click here to Vote! 🐰

matt p

Reaction score
Hey everyone,

Ive done some in depth research now into which plecs I can have in my vision 180, also must say a big thanks to the advice that has been given to me by you guys on here :)

So I have for sale the follow plecs for sale, I'm located in Leighton Buzzard in Bedfordshire. I've tried copying the for sale form on my iPhone but have had no joy lol.

1x L190 Royal Panaque just over 3"s length and I've had him/her since may this year. Happily feeding on pellets, bloodworms and wood. £20

1x L090 Papa Panaque 2" juvi fish only been in the tank for 2 weeks until discovering the size these panaques get too! £10

1x L114 leopard cactus plec 2.5" in length, only selling as he is getting a little big for his boots and already giving my L134 some grief even though he is a lot bigger lol!. £25

Nb

In one of my other threads I stated that I had a L81 golden nugget, he has already been sold to my friend who has a rio 240. So once these guys go I'm gonna be left with three plecs that grow under 8"s so all will be good :) Lda-031, L128 and L134

Kind regards

Matt

Sure matt,

I'm gonna have a go at trying to get a few in the next 20 mins or so, do you have a email address I can send them too?.

Regards

Matt

Pics available on request also no sensible offer will be refused.

Regards

Matt

Little Sunday bumpage :)

As above guys open to offers.

Matt

free bump for answer to question :hyper:

Do the Lda-031, L128 and L134 have common names? I trying to find info on them. I understand they are Not for ssle but just intrested.

Thanks

Im surprised no-one has bought them yet. These are great prices for the plecos, especially the L114 which in the UK is quite expensive and uncommon

If you fancy a trip to Norfolk let me know. If i was closer i would take the L190 and maybe the L114.

free bump for answer to question :hyper:

Do the Lda-031, L128 and L134 have common names? I trying to find info on them. I understand they are Not for ssle but just intrested.

Thanks
LDA031-Mustard Spot Pleco/Orange Spot Pleco
L128-Blue Phantom Pleco
L134-Imperial Tiger Pleco/Leopard Frog Pleco

Most reactions

trending

Members online

Back