Please Help My Friend!

🐠 May TOTM Voting is Live! 🐠
FishForums.net Tank of the Month!
🏆 Click here to Vote! 🏆

Seed_Lord

Fish Crazy
Reaction score
Hello people, my friends dad had a stroke not so long ago, luckily hes back home but has lost the use of the right side of his body, on the off chance anybody might donate even a pound, would be great, im not a big member on this forum so don't have much influence but thought i'd post anyway. Hes doing an abseil for the fund raising on the 30th of oct, i've just put on a 5er and will give him some more next month when i have the money, spent far too much on fish related stuff this month :look: Easy enough to donate takes 2 mins dont have to sign up, heres the link: http://www.justgiving.com/JasonOverend?utm_source=facebook&utm_medium=newsfeed&utm_content=JasonOverend&utm_campaign=post-sponsor-facebook

Thank you to anybody who does donate :)

heres his original post on facebook

'Jay Overend
As some you might be aware, my Dad has been unwell this year, and suffered with a stroke. On the 30th of October I will be abseiling for the Stroke Association, and would really appreciate any donations people are able to make.

Jason's page - JustGiving
Visit my JustGiving page
I'm fundraising for The Stroke Association using JustGiving. Check out my page.'

Most reactions

Back