Plants Wanted!

FishForums.net Pet of the Month
🐶 POTM Poll is Open! 🦎 Click here to Vote! 🐰

Fluval-1200

Fishaholic
Reaction score
Had a major tank swap lately and lost most of my plants. So now looking to build back up.

Looking for hair grass or something broader leaved that carpets, frogbit (2 nice piece's will do me proud as it grows fast in my water), giant vallis, bacopa, any mosses but preferably not java, crypts. Basically after anything, if you have any plants you just want rid of il happily pay postage.

Let me know what you got, thanks.

I've got giant Vallis (normal and red) for 75p each + P&P, and Crypt. wendtii 'red' for 50p per plant Can also spare some Heteranthea zosterifolia for 25p per cutting and I also have some small lotus plants for 50p each. PM me if interested.

bump, last lot of new plants have died off and came back to life nicely, so looking for my next batch of plants.

Looking for crypts and Heteranthea zosterifolia ideally

Were u 2 bud?? Did I read some were u live in plymouth?? If so mate I live in plymouth and Maidenhead aquatics up by crown hill sell al sorts of cryptocoryne n stargrass and are very gd quality

Last time I looked up there the plants wernt in the best condition, emperor tropical is better quality but you don't really get much for the money.

Yh I agree emperor tropicals is gd gaulity but if u go up maidenhead on a friday thats the best days cuz they get there plant delivery on thursday night. Its the same every were tbh mate emperor tropicals sell tropica plants u wont relli get much more for ur money. I get mine from either maidenhead aquatics or emperor tropicals n tbh they both grow very very well in my tanks.

Most reactions

trending

Members online

Back