bobross
Fish Crazy
Hello everyone,
Just as the title states - I haven't uploaded pics yet but I have a couple questions. Yesterday when me and a friend were fishing at a local lake, we were looking for leeches for bait. I noticed a few really small snails (smaller than a finger nail) on rocks. As well as a lot of different types of plants growing along the shore underwater.
So I had the idea that I could plant them in my 10g... and I did. I also bagged up a couple of the snails and put them in my 10g as well. Now since I have no clue about plants and their names, I cannot give you the names of what they look like or what they are. I just wanted to know if there is any problem with me pulling plants from a lake and putting them in my tank(s). I don't see any legal issue with it since there are literally millions of them in the lake.
I was wondering if anyone else has done this? I'm not too upset if they don't grow since they were free. I'm trying to fill up this tank with plants for my amano shrimp and thought this was a cheap idea to do so.
Any questions about it, let me know.
I'll try to get some pics uploaded of them later,
BobRoss
Just as the title states - I haven't uploaded pics yet but I have a couple questions. Yesterday when me and a friend were fishing at a local lake, we were looking for leeches for bait. I noticed a few really small snails (smaller than a finger nail) on rocks. As well as a lot of different types of plants growing along the shore underwater.
So I had the idea that I could plant them in my 10g... and I did. I also bagged up a couple of the snails and put them in my 10g as well. Now since I have no clue about plants and their names, I cannot give you the names of what they look like or what they are. I just wanted to know if there is any problem with me pulling plants from a lake and putting them in my tank(s). I don't see any legal issue with it since there are literally millions of them in the lake.
I was wondering if anyone else has done this? I'm not too upset if they don't grow since they were free. I'm trying to fill up this tank with plants for my amano shrimp and thought this was a cheap idea to do so.
Any questions about it, let me know.
I'll try to get some pics uploaded of them later,
BobRoss







